Oct 28, 2013

FASHION / different coats to different eyes



Hii Guys!

It is storming here in Holland, like for real, the wind really blows you of your bike. I kind of like it when the weather gets so extreme, it always reminds me of the fact that nature can be so powerful. But when you need to go somewhere, when the weather conditions are so extreme, is something completely different. Currently I only own 2 coats/jackets. One for the summer and one for autumn, the one I showed you a few posts a go. But I think it's time to start looking for a winter coat. To get some inspiration I went through some webshops, and these are my favourites from Choies! I think I'm going for grey this year.

x



9 comments

  1. Ik vind die grijze linksonder echt supermooi. :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rechts onder vind ik heel leuk!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice selection! the first one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die grijze linksonder vind ik ook sowieso het mooist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, die groene jas viel mij gelijk op! Ik vind ze allemaal heel mooi! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die 3e & 4e vind ik heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice choices dear :)) really like it.... and its very fashionable too...
    come and see me too on:

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete