Sep 28, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY / the naked truth


Hii Guys!

Today I wanted to show you some photographs I took for an art assignment. I'm going to use these photographs in a pretty big painting, but I think the photographs by themselfs are pretty cool as well. My favourite one is the one of the hand. I shot these in black and white btw, and I really like how my camera's takes these! 


Today I also went to a huge vintage kilo sale and I bought a new coat and some shoes. 
I'll show you them very soon!
x



12 comments

  1. Wauw, ik vind het apart maar ook heel erg gaaf!
    Ben benieuwd naar je aankoopjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige foto's! Vooral van de hand en het oog vind ik mooi (:
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je maakt mooie foto's! Ook dat ze allemaal zwart-wit zijn is erg leuk.

    Liefs,
    Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, wat een prachtige foto's!
    Je hebt echt talent Ö

    Liefs, Liese
    Cats & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the photos
    i specially love the hand!
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw jij kan echt geweldig fotograferen!!
    liefs! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:
    Cowgirl Costumes Manufacturer
    Wholesale Angel Costume


    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw zo mooi! Echt leuk dat je het in zwart wit geschoten hebt ook, geeft net dat beetje extra en maakt de foto op de een of andere manier heel mysterieus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. die hand indd, wouw, maar om eerlijk te zijn vind ik ze allemaal gaaf. die van die nek ook, heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete