Sep 15, 2013

INSPIRATION / I'll carry your world


Hii Guys!

Here is another little inspiration post for you! Had a busy weekend, so no time for outfit photo's. Friday I went out with Shani and we visited Shanna at her new job in Delft. And Saturday I went with the boyfriend and my other friends to a party in town. The music was not so good, but we had fun anyway. Today I went to the movies, Dylan and I saw JOBS, I did like the movie but it was a bit too long, in my opinion.

Oh and go check out Shanna's new tumblr, it's a fashionable one haha


source - various tumblres

And that's it for now. Got a busy week a head of me!
x

8 comments

  1. love the first and the two last pics. very inspiring

    NEW OUTFIT!!!!!! FAUNIA OUTFIT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/faunia-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf dat broekje met die zak eruit! Beetje sexy maar wel heel tof! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die shorts zijn zo tof!
    En Shanna's tumblr is mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. De schoenen zijn fantastisch. En die cut out shorts zijn ook echt vet. Goed dat je zegt dat Jobs niet zo goed was, dan hoef ik hopelijk niet mee gesleept te worden naar de film door vriendjelief, doorgewinterde Apple-fanaat!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos, very inspiring!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post!
    Please take a look at my blog.
    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/
    And if you want follow me, I follow back
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete