Sep 20, 2013

FASHION / you're in high school again




Hii Guys!

Woh long time no see, living room! It's been quite a while since I took photo's like these inside the house, but today I had no choice. My little sister is on a introduction camp with her new classmates. It's her first year at high school haha. So I had nobody but the camera and the tripod to take photo's with. 

Yesterday I went to Nirvana Live&Loud in Amsterdam. There was this lovely, little cinema where they played a live nirvana concert, and it was amazing. Man, I would do anything to bring Kurt back to life. I had a great time and tonight we're doing it all over again. Shanna turned 17 today, happy birthday girl, and she's throwing a party. Party timeeeeee.

 shorts - selfmade            top - monki              blazer - ebay               shoes - pearlz             rings - primark

And that's it for now, enjoy your weekend!
x



8 comments

  1. Mooie outfit! Je schoenen vind ik erg tof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klinkt leuk! Je ziet er super uit, lekker fris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit, maar was het niet een beetje koud? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your hair ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super outfit,
    je shirt is zo leuk met dat detail op de achterkant (:

    Liefs, Liese
    Cats & Dresses

    ReplyDelete