Sep 4, 2013

FASHION / you make me stay



Hii Guys!

Had my first day of school today and it wasn't so bad. I have a really nice schedule, not endless days of boring classes. It really is the greatest school schedule I've ever had haha! I'm in a really good mood and I'm super motivated at the moment. I'm not even scared of all the work we already got with us haha. Let's hope this motivation will last long!


top - new look                 shorts - zara              shoes - van haren               sunglasses - forever21

And that's it for now! I'm off doing some reading for Art!
x

10 comments

  1. i love this summer look baby!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: A CAT IN MY SHIRT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/a-cat-on-my-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hoop dat je lang in die mood blijft! En stuur mij er ook een beetje van haha!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige outfit! Love the short! En leuk dat je zo gemotiveerd bent voor school, veel plezier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke outfit! Vooral het broekje vind ik heel leuk (:
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke outfit! Die top is zo leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. En, is je motivatie alweer weg? ;)

    ReplyDelete