Sep 11, 2013

FASHION / I want blood, guts and chocolate cake


Hii Guys!

Instead of my bare legs, which are quite tanned after my ten days in Greece, I have to wear tights again. The weather here is terrible, yesterday it has been raining all day long. Luckily today the sun was shining again, but it's still cold and very windy. I had to bike headwind home, and I already have a painful knee, so this wasn't fun at all. School is getting busy as well, but I'm still keeping up. My motivation level has obviously declined, but it's not totally gone yet haha!


 playsuit / shoes - h&m              shirt - mango                bag - primark

And that's it for now. I hope I can continue taking outfit pictures outside, but if it's raining I have to move back into the house again..
x




19 comments

  1. Mooie outfit! Ik vind vooral je schoenen prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit zeg! Ik vind je shirt erg leuk! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een leuke outfit! leuk truitje ook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit meid

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie foto's, mooi licht!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely girl ;)

    NEW POST IN THE BLOG!!! A DAY SURROUNDED BY ANIMALS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/a-day-surrounded-by-animals.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look!I especially love the skirt with these boots!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuk. Ik vind je rokje vooral heel gaaf :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those tights!!! Your legs look AMAZING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those tights!!! Your legs look AMAZING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete