Sep 6, 2013

FASHION / drawn to life



Hii Guys!

My first drawing every haha. Lovely Shani made a quick drawing of this outfit and I had to show it to you guys! This is also my last outfit from Greece, I still have one post for you planned with the disposable photographs. Yesterday I received them and they are pretty awesome, if I may say so haha. I only need to scan them in on my computer, but that takes a lot of time. So I don't want to make any promises to you. When they're ready, you will notice.


dress / necklace / left ring - h&m               orange ring - monki                shoes - river island               bag - stylight

And that's it for now, I'm off enjoying my weekend after these first days of school!
x

11 comments

  1. Groen staat jou altijd goed! Leuke tekening ook :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke tekening! De outfit is echt prachtig (: Alles vind ik er leuk aan en het staat heel leuk bij elkaar!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat mooi getekend! En je ziet er weer super uit! Met deze schoenen is je jurkje ook super leuk :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gave tekening! Leuke outfit ook.
    Liefs, Laura
    www.oohlalau.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, die tekening is echt goed gelukt, vind hem erg mooi! Ik vind trouwens je oranje ring supervet, komt die van de h&m?

    Ik volg je nu, neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog?

    Liefs,
    Lisa
    www.the-perfect-things.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore you're style. casual perfect

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: GANDIA'S SEAPORT- formal outfit
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/gandias-seaport.html

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks alot for visiting my blog..
    You have a great blog..:)I love the dress and you look amazing..
    I am following you..Hope you will follow me too..
    Stay in touch..!!
    http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in

    Namaste..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel gaaf en die tekening is ook prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sure you had a great time!
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete