Aug 7, 2013

INSPIRATION / A.M. when the evening turns into the night



Hii Guys!

During holidays most people party more than usual, and that's why I wanted to share this new serie of documentaries around the nightlife in some of the great cities in the Netherlands, named ; A.M. The video serie is about how people, their looks, attitudes and creations can transform and influence the face of a city. The brand that came up with this great idea is Desperados (tequila flavoured beer). And it's no lie if I tell you that actually is my favourite drink haha! They want to become part of the music and nightlife culture by developing this serie, by investigating party scenes, visiting the coolest locations and interviewing organizers, artists and lots of parties!

Desperados just launched the first episode "A.M. when the evening turns into the night". In this episode they highlight some of Amsterdam's most interesting characters. They investigated what the transformation from the evening to the night means for a city like Amsterdam. They talk about a club that stayed open for 40 hours (!!) That's a lot of partying haha. Whatch the episode beneath or here!



And that's it for now guys! I really like this video and I'm definitely going to watch the other episodes!
x



3 comments

  1. Ooaah I love Desperados as well!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my very first shoplog/haul video ? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other on Instagram, GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know and I'll follow you back!
    xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebellious. That is proper. A ghetto prom dress ought to go towards the movement of what exactly is anticipated of the prom dress. Teens favor the shock element of this kind of a dress, due to the fact it tends to make them get noticed in a official event.

    ReplyDelete