Aug 26, 2013

FASHION / you taste like the fourth of July


Hii Guys!

Our vacation is slowely coming to an end, I still have 8 days left and then my senior year will start. I'm kind of excited for this year, I'm looking forward to put an end to all this highschool bullshit. I want to finish all the subjects I hate so I never have to see them again. But before school starts again, there has to be some serious partying done haha!


top - urban outfitters          blouse / necklace - oasap           shorts - pull and bear              shoes - river island

I'm off enjoying my free time!
x


4 comments

  1. Oh echt hele mooie outfit! Leuke combi van het hemdje met die trui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gave outfit. Ik vind je trui en schoenen heel leuk :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit! Heel leuk dat je het blousje en die trui op manier deze hebt gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete