Aug 1, 2013

FASHION - NEW IN / roll around this roundabout


Hii Guys!

You probably all know the balenciaga cutout boots you see all big bloggers wear. I've loved those shoes from the beginning but they are way too expensive for me. So I've been looking for some good knock-offs for quite some time now, and today I finally found them! I want to wear these babies 24/7 haha! They match so good with my leather shorts and awesome top from oasap. I'm a happy girl now. c:



shorts - forever21                 top - oasap                shoes - river island                bag - unknown berlin shop

And that's it for now! I'm having a great holiday so far, how's yours?
x




11 comments

  1. Wauw wauw wauw! Ik ben VERLIEFD op je cut out booties! Ze zijn zó zó leuk! Heel toevallig heb ik gisteren de cut out boots van Jeffrey Campbell gewonnen. Kan niet wachten om ze te ontvangen en te dragen! Bedankt voor je lieve reactie trouwens! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaloers, die schoenen zijn zó mooi. Ik wil ook echt cut out boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit and really nice blog! ♥

    http://rykabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat heb jij een gave stijl zeg! Leuke outfit!
    Ik volg je nu, misschien kun je eens een kijkje nemen op mijn blog en me terug volgen?

    x
    theglittercompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh die schoenen zijn echt geweldig! Je outfit vind ik trouwens ook echt super tof, vooral de shorts :). xxxx

    ReplyDelete