Aug 28, 2013

FASHION / my favourite trees are palms


Hii Guys!

I'm sorry for not responding on any of your comments lately, but I was on a vacation to Greece! The last few posts were automaticaly post. I couldn't tell you about my trip to Greece, because lately there are a lot of thiefs in our town, and since they can do anything with the internet, my father didn't want me to put anything on the internet about our vacation untill we got back. Which is yesterday. I have 4 summer outfit posts for you ready and a lot of photographs which I will show you as soon as I have time to edit them all!


skirt - monki               top - h&m             bandana - new look              sunglasses - forever21                 shoes - vanharen

And that's it for now, I'm off to my boyfriend, I've missed him!
x






9 comments

  1. Wheee, loving this holiday look, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind je outfit heel leuk, en nog eens lekker vrolijk ook! Krijg er helemaal een zomer gevoel van :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuke skirt heb je aan!



    Neem ook een kijkje op mijn site
    http://inspiiredbylife.blogspot.nl/
    Ik volg je via bloglovin ik zou het leuk vinden als je mij ook volgt!

    Liefs Manon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lekker zeg zo een vakantie! Ik vind die band in je haar je onwijs goed staan!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat rokje is super leuk! En die bandana in je haar staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete