Aug 9, 2013

FASHION / girls on film




Hii Guys!

I've had this blue blazer for quite some time now but I've never shown it to you before. Kind of strange haha. Anyway, I love love love this colour, blue used to be my favourite colour but last winter green took over haha. Anyways, I love the combination of the silver/mettalic necklace with the blue! 


 blazer / necklace / watches - vintage            shoes - river island              bag - chanel              dress - h&m

Now I'm off to a party, enjoy your weekend!
x




13 comments

  1. Wauw mooie outfit!! Je moet vast blij zijn met een vintage jasje, ik voel me altijd zo blij als eentje me past:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie outfit, die blazer is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. echt een mooie colbertje! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this blue on you

    THE MOST SPECIAL POST OF THE YEAR IS HERE:

    MOTHER AND SON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/mother-and-son-forever.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit! Dat blauwe jasje staat er perfect bij, en het springt er mooi uit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie outfit! Die blazer is echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel leuk! Die kleur knalt er echt uit :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die blazer is zó gaaf! Die kleur is geweldig xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, dear! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, ik vind het colbert echt zo mooi! Ik hou van de kleur.

    ReplyDelete