Aug 23, 2013

FASHION / boys may come and boys may go


Hii Guys!

Today I'm feeling all greenish again haha. I just realized I've got quite a lot of green in my closet, so I made a promise to myself ; no more green purchases this winter! Today I'll be hanging out with some friends and might go out for dinner. Sometimes I really feel like having dinner at a restaurant, like now. I just have to find somebody to join me, but that shouldn't be a problem haha!

knitted sweater / necklace - sheinside               pants - vintage             shoes - new look

And that's it for now!
x




8 comments

  1. Wat een vette hakken!! En die evil eye ketting is ook heel leuk:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Those pants have really nice colour :)

    kashifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gave outfit, je hakken staan super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clothes are so beautiful!I just want to try it.Thank you for share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige outfit! Heel leuke kleuren :)

    ReplyDelete