Aug 12, 2013

FASHION / the boy with the cold hard cash is always Mister Right



Hii Guys!

Friday I went to a really nice party, had a lot of fun. They played all this old music, like the beatles and nirvana, but also the more disco kind of songs like 'come on eileen' and 'wake me up before you go go' haha. Sometimes I have a mood when I start listening to all these old songs and I loved to go out dancing on these classics! As you can see the weather isn't so hot anymore, I'm wearing tights again. Luckily I'll be leaving for Corfu soon, so I can catch some sun just before I have to go back to school. 


shorts - pull and bear             top - forever21              jacket - zara                 shoes - river island

And that's it for now. Today is a lazy day, doing some practical stuff like sewing and cleaning.
I'm off x

19 comments

  1. Wow prachtige outfit! Echt stoer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk! Ik blijf je laarsjes geweldig vinden :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, deze outfit is zo cool! De short en het shirt vind ik het leukst.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit! Wat een super gave schoenen zeg! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot outfit!!! LOVE the tights!! You look fabulous and you have amazing legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove that jacket! You look amazing here <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! Is really pretty cool :) and this jacket ;)

    + wanna follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik volg je trouwens nu ook op bloglovin! Love ur blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cool! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik ben zo jaloers op je schoenen haha.
    Heeeeel veel plezier in griekenland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een super gave schoenen zeg!

    ReplyDelete