Jul 16, 2013

RANDOM / lazy summer days


Hii Guys !

I planned on taking some outfit pictures today, but I ended up wearing nothing blog worthy. The past few days the weather has been amazing here in The Netherlands and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. We have a lake near my home and I've been spending quite a lot time there haha. So instead of wearing clothes I've been only wearing my bikini and flipflops. And that's why you have to do it with these random pictures. The first two were taken in Rotterdam with Eline , the little outfit shot is to show you a new t-shirt which I bought for only 2 euro's at a second hand store! And the last two were taken at the lake.



I hope you're enjoying your summer days as well!
x


7 comments

  1. Echt leuke foto's! Ik hou van die effecten die je hebt gebruikt op de laatste foto's! Liefs, Anne

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke post! Ik ben dol op Happy italy! En de dobbeplas is heeeeerlijk :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit is echt een leuke post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele leuke foto's heb je gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke foto's Manon! Zullen we elkaar volgen? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nee, ik heb er niet voor betaald! Ik kreeg uiteindelijk nog 4 uitnodigingen :)

    ReplyDelete