Jul 7, 2013

NEW IN / berlin purchases


Hii Guys !

Here are my purchases from Berlin! I bought these lovely sunnies and leather shorts at forever21. Wow I can't believe I finally own a pair of leather shorts yeah! I also got a peplum top and a green skull top at a unknown store, I think it was called Christine or something like that? Also bought a little pencil case, it was only 1 euro and I couldn't resist haha. And last but not least, I got this amazing canvas bag from Dylan. Really love it c: 



And that's it for now, next post will be a outfit post again!
x


13 comments

  1. wat een leuke geshopte spullen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke aankopen, die shorts zijn echt wel heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind dat shortje ook echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat pennenbakje is gaaf! Leuke dingen heb je gekocht :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke dingen allemaal! Ik vind alles leukkk :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superleuke aankopen! Heb je misschien zin om mee te doen aan mijn winactie, je kunt nu een supergave curling wand winnen! Liefs, Anne

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die short is gewaagd maar wel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these all look so perfect, i love the shorts.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, mooie dingen! Ik wil ook nog graag een keer naar Berlijn

    ReplyDelete