Jul 19, 2013

FASHION / welcome to philadelphia



Hii Guys !

Today my little sister was kind enough to take some pictures of me outside the house. Not a really special decor I know, but it's better than my living room right? As you can see the weather here is still very nice, I can't remember it being so hot for so many days in a row. I even went to the beach yesterday!

The weather suits my new top from Oasap perfectly, I got it in the mail just today and I wanted to wear it right away!


 shorts - new look               top - oasap               necklace - h&m               shoes - vanharen

And that's it for now!
x


15 comments

  1. Fijne top!
    En wat leuk dat je zusje buiten ging foto's maken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely combination

    NEW OUTFIT: PASTEL COMBINATION
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/sportly-or-casual.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke outfit! Dat shirt is echt super gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of shorts!
    You're gorgeous and I'm following your amazing blog:)
    Hope you follow back
    xoxo

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah gaaf, vind het shirtje echt heel erg leuk vooral in combi met het broekje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice t-shirt ;)
    beautiful blog ;)

    jagodowa-fantazja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ślicznie wyglądasz:) Super koszulka i szorty:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke outfit! Vooral je top is echt super! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bedankt voor je leuke reactie op me blog! :) Wat een leuke sandaaltjes trouwens!

    Liefs Evelien

    ReplyDelete