Jul 27, 2013

FASHION / like the colour when the spring is born




Hii Guys!

Got my sister taking pictures of me again! I know the pictures aren't thát good, but hey she's only 12 years old so we still have to pratice. Got nothing else to say really, everything is going along fine, the weather is still nice here but we now have some rain once in a while. Which I don't mind, though I still prefer the sun!

And about what I'm wearing ; found these pants in my mother's closet and thought they were pretty nice, even though I'm not a fan op jeans/pants at all. And I also bought new earrings!


pants - vintage               bag - chanel                 top - berlin shop                 shoes / earrings - new look

And that's it for now!
x

8 comments

  1. Wauw, mooie hakken! Ik heb ook zulk soort, maar net even wat anders.

    Liefs,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet top!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, your sis did a great job, boyfriend has trouble making such photos :D
    Adore your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloemenn wijk! Haha, leuke outfit! Moeders en hun kasten zijn af en toe een paradijs :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit,kende jou blog nog niet!
    Kwam er toevallig op!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh je tas is echt heel gaaf !

    ReplyDelete