Jul 14, 2013

FASHION / the butterflies in her stomach make her vomit




Hii Guys !

How was your weekend? Mine was great, Saturday I went to the city with some girlfriends and in the evening I went to a birthday party with Dylan. I laughed, had some drinks and met some lovely new people. I'm really getting into my holiday mood, those parties, and being able to spend everyday just how want to ; it feels so good!

shorts - primark               top / necklace - h&m                   shoes - dr martens

And that's it for now! Tonight is going to be a bit boring, I have to stay home to babysit my sister. 
x


9 comments

  1. Leuke outfit! Dat shortje is zo schattig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je short is zo leuk :) Mooi gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gave outfit! Die schoenen erbij zijn echt perfect! Echt de perfecte outfit voor dit rare weer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft creamy pink color of your top and those shorts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk! Lekker kleur rijk en zomers :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    super sweet shorts! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete