Jun 11, 2013

NEW IN / trash and treasures

 photo trash2_zps8c517a38.jpg

Hii Guys !

I already told you about my lovely Saturday and the shopping I did. Now it's time to show you my purchases. Shani, Shanna and I love to visit thrift shops and that's what we did, everything on these pictures is thrifted and vintage and mennnn how I love the sports shirt and the mint knitted vest ! I think those will appear a lot on the blog this summer haha.

Since I couldn't fit anything in the thriftshops, I found out later that the mulitcoloured shirt in the second picture is a bit too small for me. Maybe I'll put it in the CoconutShop, since it's getting pretty empty again !

 photo trash1_zps9641be3b.jpg
 photo trash3_zps41091629.jpg
 photo trash_zps8908f892.jpg
everything - vintage

And that's it for now ! Thank you for your lovely comments on the outfit video !
x


15 comments

  1. Deze items zien er allemaal super uit! Vooral die blauwe blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. neem me een keer mee naar de tweedehands winkels in rotterdam :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die spullen zien er sowieso netter uit als de items die ik zag hangen in een kringloop bij ons in de buurt! Dat eerste shirt is erg tof, ben ook benieuwd naar dat shortje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke items! Ik ben benieuwd naar een outfit!

    Liefs, Jennifer

    New post; Wist je dat..? Weetjes over gezond leven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat bovenste shirt vind ik echt cool! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, wat een leuke dingetjes! Vooral die onderste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave dingen heb je gekocht! Vooral het eerste shirt.

    Liefs,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute finds! lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorables clothes. oh yes follow each other. i follow yuo now come back to my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaa vintage shops zijn zo geweldig leuk! Even goed zoeken en je kan er zoveel superleuke dingen vinden :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh die blousjes zijn leuk!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete