Jun 20, 2013

FASHION / to live fast and die young



Hii Guys !

Today my test week has started, first subject : Dutch. In general I'm good at languages, so it wasn't that hard. Tomorrow I'll have English so that's easy as well. After that I'll be celebrating the weekend with Dylan, can't really go party hardy since the most difficult test is on Monday ; economics. Gosh I hate that. 

dress - h&m            jacket - vintage           shoes - new look

So I'm off reading some English articles, to get in the mood for tomorrow's test haha
x



6 comments

  1. Hele leuke outfit! Die kleur is zo gaaf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Dress!!! You look GORGEOUS & you have the most AMAZING legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een ontzettend gave outfit! Succes met je toetsen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke kleur dat donker groene. Je haar komt nu nog beter uit!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete