Jun 28, 2013

FASHION / bring your own supply




Hii Guys !

I'm on my way to Berlin with Dylan right now ! We'll arrive tomorrow morning and I can't wait to see the hotel. It's a **** start hotel so I'm kind of expecting a lot haha. I'll be back Thursday but I have a post planned for the meantime. Oh and Monday will be the end of Google Reader, so please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin !

Follow on Bloglovin


top - vintage              shoes - h&m              bag - hema

See you later guys !
x




12 comments

  1. Superleuke outfit, dat shirt is zo gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat is echt een heel leuk shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit! En veel plezier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this top is amazing baby

    NEW LOOK: LINEN
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/linen.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google reader shutting down means only the blogs you follow won't be showing on the reader. So better import all the blog you are following into bloglovin. At least that's what I heard..
    Anyway, awesome dress ^_^ Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziet er super tof uit zeg! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very HOT!!! You look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete