Jun 2, 2013

FASHION / boy oh boy how I love london

 photo boy_zps17586a83.jpg


Hii Guys !

I thought I'd start of with a simple outfit, combining the boy london tee from Oasap with my burgundy pants from H&M. I really wanted to wear this boy london tee with fake leather shorts, but unfortunately I still don't own  those. I've been looking everywhere for fake leather shorts, but I simple can't find them. :c 

I have many other outfits in mind with this shirt, so stay tuned for more haha !

 photo boy1_zpsb674565f.jpg
 photo boy2_zps7549e009.jpg
 photo boy3_zps9948d906.jpg
 photo boy4_zps92c3e921.jpg
pants / necklace / rings / shoes - H&M               boy london tee / bracelets - Oasap

I just noticed that my arms look very weird on the last two pictures. Please don't jugde me haha
x


16 comments

  1. The pants are hooot! And love the ring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stoere outfit draag je dit keer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. echt een hele leuke otufit! Dat shirt staat heel goed bij die broek :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat shirt wil ik ook zo graag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oasap is zo'n heerlijke webshop! Dat shirtje staat je echt nice.
    Love, Demi

    www.demiknightslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    great pictures and an amazing outfit. I love it!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind 'm tof! Zelf draag ik momenteel de GEEK variant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super leuks shirt en erg leuk gecombineerd!

    Lots of love,
    Merel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dat shirt is zoo gaaf! Ik wil 'm ooook! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super vette outfit! Die top is echt heel leuk ik wil hem ook :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super mooie outfit! Echt leuke T-shirt en gave armbandjes :) xx Romy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pants! You look great here <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Echt een hele gave outfit, vooral het shirt!
    Bij deze volg ik je, ik vind je blog erg leuk!

    Liefs, Iris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow hele toffe outfit!

    x

    http://www.krisandchey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete