Jun 26, 2013

FASHION / the affliction of the feeling



Hii Guys !

I'm almost done with school, tomorrow is my last day and I'll have my lest 2 tests. And Friday I'll be off to Berlin with Dylan ! Wooh I'm really looking forward to it. I really want to go shopping at vintage stores, I'd like to go to the zoo and some musea. Oh and everyone recommends a boot trip through the city, so I guess we'll have to do that too ! The weather forecast is pretty good, so I also can't wait to wear my Oasap rottweiler shirt, a lot !



skirt / shoes / necklace - h&m             top - oasap     

And that's it, I really have to concentrate on Maths now..
x            


12 comments

  1. Love it :) xx !

    www.Sha-andco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel veel plezier meis! Je top is echt heel erg leuk :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ziet er zo leuk uit!
    En heeeel veel succes met je laatste toetsen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit! Je rokje en t-shirt zijn zo tof :)
    Heel veel succes met wiskunde!

    xo Anouk
    www.keysofanouk.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment :) wow, so great outfit, I love that skirt! I follow you on BLOGLOVIN, GFC and LOOKBOOK.NU follow me back! :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! En heel veel plezier in Berlijn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much dear <3 your blog is awesome as well :)
    Lets follow each other?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, wat een super mooie outfit! Echt mijn stijl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave combi! Zeker een coole top!

    Liefs,

    Maria
    www.beautybandit.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele gave outfit! Veel plezier in Berlijn!

    ReplyDelete