May 1, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY / Greek Feelings

 photo griek5_zps057398e9.jpg

Hii Guys !

I'm sorry for my absence ! I know I'd told you to be back on Monday, but things got a little different. Saturday morning we flew back from Greece to The Netherlands, but when I got home I felt really ill. Already before we went to Greece I had a really bad cough, and it didn't get any better at all. Monday I went to the local doctor and she said that I had a neglected lung inflammation, she gave me antibotics and finally they're starting to work ! 

So with a bit delay, here are the pictures from Greece ! Despite the fact that I wasn't feeling so well, I had a great time ! Lovely weather, lovely people and lovely Greek food ! 

 photo griek_zps453f88b9.jpg
 photo griek2_zpse8e0c59b.jpg
 photo griek1_zps8f0319cf.jpg
 photo griek3_zps286661fd.jpg
 photo griek4_zps04a0d5c7.jpg
 photo griek6_zps90e8959d.jpg
 photo griek8_zps59db2171.jpg
 photo griek7_zps9800c9f8.jpg

Next week my school will start again, so the normal outfit posts will as well !
x


11 comments

  1. love the second pic
    really nice

    NEW LOOK IN THE BLOG! MY SECOND LOOK IN MY TRIP TO GALICIA!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/a-trip-to-galicia-2nd-outfit-modern.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. het ziet er echt prachtig uit!
    En wat vervelend van je longonsteking... ik moet zeggen dat ik nu ook flink verkouden ben. Morgen maar veel zakdoekjes mee haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er heel leuk uit! Heerlijk weer zeg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige foto's, heel mooi! Beterschap :)
    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie foto's zeg, nu wil ik ook op vakantie! En beterschap meid! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh wat een mooie foto's! Ik wil ook weer op vakantie, door naar je foto's te kijken krijg ik echt zo'n vakantie gevoel :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pictures <3

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtige foto's! IK hou zo veel van griekenland, jammer dat je je niet zo lekker voelde.. maar gelukkig dat je je nu wel beter voelt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wauw, geweldige foto's! Het lijkt me er suuuuper lekker weer, oh zonnetje, kom toch gauw. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw ik moet echt een keer naar het binnenland van Griekenland, prachtige foto's!

    ReplyDelete