May 26, 2013

INSPIRATION / VENOUR : year of the sturno

 photo 20273ada-9af5-4a51-a600-30e6e7c54366_zpsb8a0b7cc.jpg

Hii Guys !

How's your weekend ? Mine is going great so far haha Yesterday I went to a birthday and a dubstep party in Delft, I hadn't been out in Delft for so long, and god I had missed my local party place haha.I had so much fun ! Friday I went to Venour, a shop in Rotterdam. They through a little party because of the release of their summer collection. If you live near Rotterdam you should definitely take a look at Venour sometime, the guys that run the shop are so friendly and the (unfortunately only men) tees are  amazing ! 

Oh and thank you for the answers on my question in the previous post !

 photo venour_zps179637fd.jpg
 photo venour1_zpsa695e5bc.jpg
 photo venour2_zpsc023a86d.jpg

And that's it for now ! I'm off helping my sister practising her lines for her school musical !
x


5 comments

  1. leuk artikel! Die shirts zijn echt gewledig, echt jammer dat ze er alleen voor mannen zijn.
    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er leuk uit. Mooie foto's. XX

    ReplyDelete