May 10, 2013

INSPIRATION / new shorts, new look

Hii Guys !

Lately I've been looking for some new pair shorts. I only have these simple, basic ones and I really want to have a pair that catches the eye. So I started looking on the internet and I found some amazing ones on NewLook ! I thought I'd share my favorite ones on the blog, and maybe you can help me decide which one I should buy ? I like the second one the most ! 

 photo newlook_zps0251e62d.jpg
 photo newlook2_zps591b1c63.jpg
 photo newlook1_zps28ffb378.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6

Which short do you like best ?
x

12 comments

  1. I love them all , but the least 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie shorts! Voora 2,4 en 6 zien er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leukkk! Ik vind links boven leuk :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wauuww, ze zijn allemaal pretty! Maar de leukste vind ik toch wel nr. 1 en 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 & 3 vind ik heel leuk! Maar ze zijn allemaal echt gaaf haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind de tweede ook het leukste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely shots baby!

    NEW LOOK: WHITE POLO SHIRT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/white-polo-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die zwaluw short is onwijs leuk! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik wil ze allemaal wel! maar ik vind de laatste twee als ik moest kiezen toch wel het aller leukste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loooove 2 and 6.
    i wish i lived in the UK, way too expensive when you change currency and postage.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik vind de derde het mooist!

    ReplyDelete