May 30, 2013

FASHION / sugar, spice and everything nice

 photo sweet1_zps2adf8333.jpg


Hii Guys !

This is such a cute outfit, so cute it's not really my thing haha. But since I bought these sweet, heart printed, shorts I had to combine it with the most girly stuff I own. So no black, a lot of white and pink heels ! I'm sorry for my terrible hair, I bleached my hair once to make it a little blonder, but you can see the outgrowth very badly now. I now have to choose : do I want to bleach it again, or grow it out and have my natural hair colour again? 

 photo sweet_zps32c606e4.jpg
 photo sweet2_zpsd81873ad.jpg
 photo sweet3_zps698402f8.jpg
shorts - primark           top - zara           blazer - ebay           shoes - pearlz             necklace - vintage

Oh oops, I just noticed I wore a black belt, haha.
x


14 comments

  1. No steeds fan van je heels! Ik woon ook heeeel vlak bij de parade haha. Ik woon bij de brasserskade daarzo, super grappig! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit & LOVE those heels!!! You look incredible and you have AMAZING legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erg leuke outfit! Je shirt is echt super :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk! Je blazer is ook erg mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    You are so gorgeous and your outfit is so absolutely stunning! Love the shorts!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shorts are so cute!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind het echt een super geslaagde outfit. Dat die blazer gewoon van Ebay komt, nooit gedacht haha.

    Leuke blog heb je trouwens! Ik volg je nu.

    x

    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke outfit, vind je shortje heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik ben echt in looove met dat broekje haha zo leuk met die hartjes Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super shortje;)
    X
    www.mystylevillage.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me encanta el look!
    La camiseta es muy bonita
    Un beso

    alonnewithmycloset.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik vind je stijl echt heel erg leuk! Leuk shirtje!! :D Ik heb dat shortje ook, echt onwijs tof is 'ie

    ReplyDelete