May 8, 2013

FASHION / ready or not, here I come

 photo ready1_zps77d909c1.jpg


Hii Guys !

Wow, I think this is my first outfit without tights or jeans this year ? I wore this yesterday, when the weather was so nice, it really felt like summer. Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy the sun that much because I had a lot to do for school. These last weeks are going to be so busy, I have to finish my social internship (maatschappelijke stage), I have to hand in the most important essay of 5 years of school (profielwerkstuk) and on top of that I also have another exam week .. Goshh..

 photo ready2_zps361ac9eb.jpg
 photo ready_zps2f191f98.jpg
 photo ready3_zps67c86ff2.jpg
top - forever21            skirt - oasap                shoes - new look                belt - vintage

So guess what ? I'm off reading some books for my essay !
x


22 comments

  1. big fan of you baby

    NEW LOOK: FRAN IN PYJAMA

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/party-in-hotel.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you look great in that skirt! So pretty <3
    Have a giveaway on my blog for an amazing pair of sunglasses, hope you can come and participate! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm ja, het was zo lekker weer gisteren! Mooie outfit, ik vind je rok erg tof. Veel succes met school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een leuk rokje! En fijn he, zo in blote benen kunnen lopen? Helaas is dat vandaag alweer voorbij.. Veel succes met school!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een leuke en zomerse outfit! Dat rokje vind ik erg gaaf, succes met school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Het was echt heerlijk weer ja, afgelopen week. Erg leuk rokje heb je aan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke outfit! Dat rokje ziet er erg mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je ziet er super uit! Huh, moest je nu al je pws inleveren? Wij hoeven dat pas in de 6e klas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke outfit en vooral het rokje!

    Xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat een schattig rokje! ziet er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deze outfit is echt heel erg leuk! Dat rokje wil ik hebben hihi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat zie je er mooi uit! Dat rokje is echt heel erg cool:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! Love your hair!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. staat echt leuk zo met die riem!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ik vind je rokje echt geweldig!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete