May 6, 2013

FASHION / put me on the team

 photo baseball3_zps6138a9d7.jpg


Hii Guys !

Just like I promised, a normal outfit post again ! Yet a very simple one, but who cares ? The weather out here is starting to get really nice, I blame myself for having it too hot, I shouldn't have put on tights this morning haha. Luckily I'm wearing this breezy top from H&M which I bought in Groningen last week. I really like this baseball tee and I don't even know why. I just had to buy it !

 photo baseball_zps2106d3e0.jpg
 photo baseball1_zps6e5daecc.jpg
 photo baseball2_zps42346c00.jpg
 photo baseball4_zpsdad7d862.jpg
top - H&M              shorts - pull and bear              creepers - underground               bag - stylight              sunnies - unknown

And that's it for now. I'm off enjoying the sun !
x


16 comments

  1. Love this look!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice and funny!

    Take a look of my birthday wishlist :)
    http://curlsandfrecklescs.blogspot.it/2013/05/birthdays-wishlist-cari-amici-e-parenti.html

    xoxo
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind je shirt inderdaad heel erg leuk!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. De top is inderdaad erg tof! Leuke outfit, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een tof shirt! Lekker zomers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you're style baby

    NEW LOOK: FORMAL SUIT IN GALICIA
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/gentleman-in-ourense-galicia.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute :)

    www.alpenglowsummi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja dat shirt heb ik ook aangehad in het zwart! Was helemaal verliefd maar helaas moet ik sparen voor de vakantie..Het staat jou in ieder geval super! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gaaf t-shirt...

    New blogpost.. outfit en beauty review...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel leuk shirt! Heb 'm in het zwart gekocht en toch wel spijt dat ik 'm in het wit niet heb gedaan haha

    X
    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete