Apr 14, 2013

NEW IN / OASAP ROTTWEILER TEE

 photo rot_zps72901a0c.jpg
 photo rot_zpscd7ac5fc.jpg
top - oasap

Hii Guys !

A few days a go I received a little package from Oasap and inside I found this amazing tee ! I guess you all know the 'famous' black rottweiler shirt which all the big fashion bloggers wore at fashion week, oasap sells that top as well, you can find it here . But since I didn't want the same shirt as all those other bloggers I decided to go with this one. And you know what, I think I like it even better then the original ! 

There will be an outfit post with this beauty very soon, but I just had to show you how happy I am with this tee, I couldn't wait ! 
x



13 comments

  1. Thanks voor je comment:) Wat een superleuk shirtje! Echt een origineel vervolg op de echte rottweiler tee. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tee is so cute!


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je erg leuk!!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat erg mooi. Ik volg je nu, volg je terug? XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staat je heel gaaf! past goed bij jouw stijl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die is heel gaaf! :) Je hebt trouwens een leuke blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super tof shirt zeg!

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete