Apr 9, 2013

FASHION / something old, something new

 photo connie_zps3b46cce5.jpg


Hii Guys !

First of all I want to thank you all because yesterday I reached the 600 followers ! Wouw, I'd never thought so many people would be interested in me, my style and my photographs. It's really amazing to see that people all around the world enjoy reading my blog. Since it has been a long time I had a Q&A I'm thinking about doing another one, to introduce all the new followers. I'll let you know more about it soon !

Oh and I've put 2 new items in the coconutshop , go check it out !

 photo connie1_zpsab9cb1f5.jpg
 photo connie2_zps1d9964b2.jpg
 photo connie3_zps41c1cc98.jpg
 photo connie4_zps3ceac069.jpg
 photo connie5_zps5d138f6b.jpg
jeans - h&m           blazer - vintage           top - monki               shoes - newlook             necklace - oasap

And that's it for now ! I'm really busy with studying, next week I'll have 9 tests so that means a lot of work :c
x


21 comments

  1. Great outfit, I love the colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit! Leuk gecombineerd zo met die kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! :)))))))

    XO

    emjotka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind de broek heel leuk bij t jasje! Heeel erg voorjaars :)! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke outfit en vrolijk door de kleurtjes! Dat jasje is vooral heel mooi!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wauw, wat een onwijs mooie ketting! :)
    Kusjs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kleuren en wat een prachtige ketting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mooie look babe

    NEW OUTFIT POST: SUMMERLOOK
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, love your lacy top! :D And that yellow jacket looks really nice with the green jeans (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. succes met je toetsen :) ik vind het leuk gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice top baby. very nice

    TODAY A SPECIAL NEW OUTFIT WITH MY NEW "Norwell" PANAMA JACK SHOES!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/discovering-corners-on-my-panama-jack.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love voor de kleur van het jasje!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik vind je jasje echt heel gaaf! Succes met leren! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! Loved your blog hun and just started following you! Hope you follow back so we stay in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice)) sweet outfit))
    follow me http://tomsche.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete