Apr 23, 2013

FASHION / some songs feel like summer

 photo long2_zpsdc6f58c2.jpg

Hii Guys !

While you're reading this I'll probably be somewhere at an archealogical site taking a lot of pictures haha. When I was packing my suitcase a few days ago I mainly packed summer clothes, including this maxi skirt. It's an very old one from my mother, at first I didn't like it that much. But I'm starting to like it more and more. I packed this maxi skirt because there are a few places we are visiting where girls aren't allowed to show their legs and/or arms, I thought the skirt would be perfect for those occasions !

How do you like the maxi skirt on me ? 

 photo long3_zps3348b38b.jpg
 photo long4_zpsccdb534f.jpg
 photo long1_zps2afb4c9b.jpg
 photo long_zpsc6ff60f6.jpg
 photo long5_zps966b9320.jpg
top - monki             blazer - ebay             skirt - vintage              shoes - new look              nailpolish - catrice

I especially like to twirl in the skirt, it makes me feel like a princess haha
x


10 comments

  1. Ik had 'm zelf nooit aangetrokken, maar jou staat ie verrassend goed!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig die laatste foto! Lekker prinsessig inderdaad! Ik ben niet zo dol op maxiskirts en ook niet op de kleur blauw, maar dat is persoonlijk. Ik vind het in deze outfit heel mooi staan! Ik ben dol op je blazer en oooh die schoenen wil ik ook; wauw. :) Liefs, Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I like your colorcombination (especialy the nailpolish)and your shoes!
    The pictures are pretty, mostly the one where you are turning :)
    love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige outfit. Ik vind blauw heen geweldige kleur, maar het staat je erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah! Heerlijk zomers :). Ik durf nog niet met blote voeten de straat op. Ik ga altijd vroeg het huis uit dus dan is het nog koud! Jammer! Maar jij ziet er geweldig uit ! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. its one of my favourite post of your blog ever baby

    NEW LOOK: TOTAL DENIM SUMMER TIME
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/denim-x-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! :)

    http://www.superficialgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit! loooove the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Persoonlijk had ik deze rok niet zo gauw gekocht maar oh wauw hij staat jou echt heel mooi! Ik vind je schoenen echt geweldig en je outfit is echt compleet.

    Liefs, Romy

    ReplyDelete