Apr 26, 2013

FASHION / In de midst of movement and chaos

 photo chaos1_zps8aa55139.jpg


Hii Guys !

I'm probably having a very nice time in Greece when you're reading this. This is an outfit I wore the day before I jumped on to the plane. It's a bit of chaotic outfit with all the stips and stripes, but the simple black and white combination compensates that a bit I think. Bought this top/blouse at ebay btw ! It was very cheap and you can find it here !

 photo chaos2_zps853d783b.jpg
 photo chaos_zpsa9813f88.jpg
 photo chaos3_zps38a807f3.jpg
 photo chaos4_zps5e111c89.jpg
striped top - vintage         striped/dotted blouse / bag - ebay             skirt / tights - monki            shoes - new look

My trip is slowely coming to an end. I'll be back Monday with photographs from Greece !
x


10 comments

  1. Gave outfit! Veel plezier in Griekenland!

    Xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I looove your tights! This is such a fun look but also really toned down because of the monochrome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. je ziet er echt geweldig uit! Ja ik vind het moooooooi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gawd! I love itt! Denk dat jij het heerlijk warm hebt terwijl wij hier het maar koud hebben! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a whole lot of different patterns and shapes going on!! I kind of dig it!! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl!
    Your blog is seriously so cute :)

    I'm pretty new to the blogging thing so it would be very nice of you to check out my blog and tell me if you like it.

    I'm totally going to follow you :) hope you like it and follow back!

    Nicki,

    Alpenglowsummit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete