Apr 18, 2013

FASHION / the dog is a gentleman

 photo dog1_zpscfbdb1ff.jpg


Hii Guys !

I told you a promise, so let's keep it. Here an outfit with my new beauty from Oasap. I really can't wait to wear this in summer without a blazer or anything, just the tee and shorts, with beneath those not underwear but swimwear. Oh summer I miss you. Luckily, I'm going to Greece this weekend and the weather there is very nice, or so have I seen on the forecast. So maybe I can have a little pre-summer there ? c: 

 photo dog_zps373db3fe.jpg
 photo dog2_zps2e125c76.jpg
 photo dog3_zps1f97a71d.jpg
shorts / blazer / shoes - h&m                   rottweiler top - oasap                 bag - stylight

And that's it for now ! I'm off studying for my last two tests !
x


18 comments

  1. Wat een stoer outfitje! Lekker pittig. :) Succes met studeren! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele gave outfit, staat je goed. Succes met je toetsen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuke look, het shirtje is echt gaaf, en leuk gecombineerd met het shortje en de blazer
    xx ish
    http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaauw, sueper leuke stijl heb je ! Staat heel erg stoer (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tshirt

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG - ORANGE EYEGLASSES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/orange-eyeglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een gave outfit zeg!! Ik zou het ook zo dragen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele toffe outfit, staat je erg leuk en heel top gecombineerd!
    En wat een superleuke blog heb je: hele leuke outfits en een hele gave eigen stijl! Ik volg je nu op bloglovin'!
    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuk outfitje, tof shirt :D en nog bedankt voor je leuke comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!!!The leather is super soft, the jacekt is well made and fits perfectly. It is very difficult to find pettite mens leather jackets, but I can find many good styles on cwmalls.com, so happy.

    ReplyDelete