Mar 8, 2013

FASHION / you were an island to discover

 photo one2_zps023f0a13.jpg

Hii Guys !

Wooh, we survived the first week of school again and now it's time to celebrate the weekend, but it's time to celebrate something else too. Last week was my birthday, I turned 17 the first of March ! And I know it sounds stupid, but I totally forgot to make a post about it, I haven't celebrated anything yet. Saturday I'm throwing a party for family and close friends and I don't know yet if there's going to be a 'party hardy' party for all my friends haha. 

 photo one_zps69c3bc9b.jpg
 photo one1_zpsf65df680.jpg
 photo one3_zpseb156789.jpg
leather jacket - zara              blouse - vintage             back - ebay             shoes - unknown             necklace - h&m

x


15 comments

  1. Waauw ik hou echt van je outfits! Ik vind je jasje en tas heel mooi!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nog gefeliciteerd & hele mooie outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nog gefeliciteerd, ik vind je jasje prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk die lichte kleuren! Staat je goed. Alles kan jij hebben volgens mij kwa kleuren? JALOERS! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hele leuke outfit! Love the bag!
    Gefeliciteerd nog met je verjaardag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi! Ik vind je outfits altijd zo geweldig! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Ik vind je tas erg leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

    My blog post :: solavei information

    ReplyDelete
  9. i actually love this outfit, you look amazing.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty! This look is so simple yet chic, I love it!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. nog gefeliciteerd! omg je tas &schoenen zijn leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wauw, dit vind ik echt een van je mooiste outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog:) Misschien is het leuk om elkaar te volgen. Ik ga zoiezo meedoen aan je give away!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Echt, jouw outfits zijn altijd zo mooi! Ik volg je vanaf nu (:

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oke stom, GFC deed stom maar ik volgde je al haha, ik dacht al!

    ReplyDelete