Mar 18, 2013

FASHION / you don't have to try any longer

 photo fat2_zps4185a2a6.jpg


Hii Guys !

Everytime I put these jeans on I regret it almost instantly. They are the cheapest H&M jeans ever and I only bought them because my father thought I needed them : "you can't wear tights when it's snowing Manon!?!?" Well I showed him I can, and now, a year later, they're collecting dust in my wardrobe, most of the time. Because once in a while, I try them on, just to see if I can combine something fun with it. But no, I just think jeans look boring on me + they make me feel fat.

 photo fat_zps00bba7cd.jpg
 photo fat1_zpsb4f0c19e.jpg
 photo fat3_zps7f20df62.jpg
 photo fat4_zps4321a11b.jpg
jeans - h&m             blouse - urban outfitters              fake leather jacket - zara               shoes - dr martens                      necklace - fashionology

So why am I even posting this outfit ? haha
x


20 comments

  1. Je bent er zeker niet 'fat' in, hij staat je juist super leuk! Vooral met de blouse en je doc's! Ik draag momenteel dezelfde blouse + jeans, en dat kan ook gewoon haha! Gewoon blijven doen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Just my personal opinion buuut, i prefer when you wear tights! As you, i prefer wear tights as jeans. Jeans make me feel smaller than i am.. So! I looove your necklace ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. een broek staat je super leuk hoor! Heel mooi met dat blousje :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind dat de jeans je net heel leuk staan! En dat blousje is echt super leuk! Ik zoek er ook al een tijdje zo eentje :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jeans aren't that bad, but yeah, tights look even better on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt, and those jeans don't look that bad (: x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind het een erg leuke outfit! En die broek staat helemaal niet slecht :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind deze outfit echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind dat jeans je ook heel goed staan hoor! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh really cute shoes sweetie!

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice top!

    NEW LOOK: TOTAL BLACK with red touch
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/black-addiction.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha, you should wear them more often, you look like quite the model :P Love the white boots as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik ben het niet gewent van je inderdaad een jeans. Ik vind het wel heel leuk staan :)! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Staat je erg leuk! Vooral je blouse. Love it <3

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dik ben je zeker niet, en zo zie je er ook niet uit in jeans. Ik vind de combo erg leuk!

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hele leuke outfit! Ik vind vooral je blouse heel erg mooi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ik heb vaak hetzelfde idee met spijkerbroeken. Een strakkere jeans/legging vind ik bij mezelf ook vaak mooier. Maar dik maakt hij je niet vind hoor! Ik vind je witte Dr. Martens echt geweldig! Mooie bloes ook :)

    ReplyDelete