Mar 11, 2013

FASHION / you can find beauty in the little things

 photo lace_zpsd244f192.jpg


Hii Guys !

How was your weekend ? Mine was lovely ! Friday night I stayed at Dylan's and we watched Finding Nemo, nawh I hadn't seen that movie in such a long time ! Saturday we went to the Kunsthal to see the Jean Paul Gaultier collection, the Dutchies have probably read about it on other blogs. And really, it's a lovely exposition and you know what, it's cheap as ass ! For people under the 18, entrance is only 2 euro ! 

And Saturday night I celebrated my birthday, I didn't receive that much 'presents' but that's because I asked everybody for money. Dylan and I want to go on a holiday this summer, and that means saving saving and more saving !

 photo lace2_zps3a4e7b3e.jpg
 photo lace1_zps2267d16d.jpg
 photo lace3_zps8268c65e.jpg
 photo flower1_zps464078bc.jpg
top - urban outfitters             lace top - bershka             jeans - lovely sally              shoes - new look           necklace - h&m           // flowers which I got for my birthday, love the roses !

x


11 comments

  1. Wat een leuke outfit! Vooral de top van urban outfitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke top heb je aanzeg! Erg leuk met die achterkant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. echt leuk die achterkant!
    En ik wil ook nog graag naar die expositie. Lijkt me zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice look baby

    NEW OUTFIT: BLACK BLAZER+DENIM SHIRT
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/black-blazerdenim-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldige top en schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je hebt een leuke blog :)
    Mooie outfit draag je hier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit, en nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat heb jij een leuke kledingsmaak! Super leuk :)

    x

    ReplyDelete