Mar 25, 2013

FASHION / the writings on the wall won't go away

 photo tiger2_zps09d28ebb.jpg

Hii Guys !

Sorry for my absence people ! I had a very busy weekend. Saturday I went to Amsterdam to attend a open day of the University. I attended some information sessions about different kind of studies. To be honest, I still don't know what I want to study when I graduate from my current school, however, the information they gave me is very helpful.

But since I was in Amterdam anyway, I thought it would be very reasonable to do a little shopping  haha. I bought this top at H&M divided. I think it's perfect for partying and summer nights c: !

 photo tiger1_zps0d3fdf07.jpg
 photo tiger_zps4ab674b8.jpg
 photo tiger3_zps13dbd5ba.jpg
top / blazer / pants - h&m               shoes - unknown

And that's it for now !
x


14 comments

  1. I love your Jacket so much!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige outfit! Vooral hele mooie broek!

    XX Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the tshirt baby

    NEW LOOK: CASUAL PIECES FOR ONE OUTFIT
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/b-casual-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute babe! i like very much your blog! im following you*

    ReplyDelete
  5. geweldige outfit! Dat shirt is super :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. die top is echt super! Inderdaad perfect voor uitgaan/zomer.
    Vervelend dat je nog niet weet wat je wilt gaan doen, je moet sowieso kijken op wdk :D Het zou zooooo leuk zijn als we daar allebei heengaan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke outfi,vooral je shirt,leuke combi met broek!
    de broek heb ik al een paar keer in het blauw voorbij zien komen!Maar deze kleur is echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a very cool outfit!
    I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete