Mar 21, 2013

FASHION / if we mix it up it will get better

 photo mix2_zps8d4e7e5d.jpg

Hii Guys !

Today is a busy and boring day. I have so much on my mind. I have to put a whole school paper together, I have to work on the most important essay of my whole school carreer and I still need to find a cheap but nice holiday spot for the summer. We really want go to Cyprus, Malta or a Greek Island but we can't find something cheap :c  If you have tips for me, please put them in a comment, I can use some help !

And now about this post, spring has officially arrived, but it isn't really showing off.. So I bring spring to you, by combining all these lovely prints and patterns !

 photo mix3_zps75e83a7d.jpg
 photo mix4_zps9f8bfdb5.jpg
 photo mix1_zpsc093fea4.jpg
 photo mix_zps0529d3d1.jpg
 photo mix5_zpsbfe9a581.jpg
thin striped top / jean shorts / floral top - h&m        thick striped top - vintage             lace top - bershka     floral shorts - selfmade

Okay and that's it for now !
x


11 comments

  1. Veel succes met alles wat je moet doen en regelen! Ik ben zelf naar Malta geweest en ik vond het ge-wel-dig mja ik weet niet hoe goedkoop je het wil hebben want geld kost het helaas wel :)

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. die aztec shorts, zo leuk!
    En ja ik heb je mailtje gekregen, goed dat je het zegt, was het alweer vergeten haha. Ik stuur vanavond een antwoord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malta is heel leuk om op vakantie te gaan, maar wel duur! Ik ga zelf deze zomer naar Albufeira, dat is wel heel goedkoop haha, maar helaas geen eiland
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk, naar Malta! Succes met alles :) en leuke combies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those floral pants! I'm so excited for Spring to finally be here!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fun colors and patterns! Great combinations.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een leuke dingen!
    liefs, Manon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely staff, I especially like the trousers!Great blog, what about following each other?

    ReplyDelete