Feb 21, 2013

FASHION / the sunlight hurts my eyes

 photo harlem_zps98e675e4.jpg


Hii Guys !

Finally, my holiday has started ! I'm still having a huge cold, but I have a dubstep party/concert tonight and I want to go so badly. I don't want to miss this, so I'm planning on going, but not staying the whole night. Let's hope the music and good vibes cheer me up !

 photo harlem2_zpsf12b08eb.jpg
 photo harlem1_zps6c6c597b.jpg
 photo harlem3_zps24345822.jpg
skirt - hema          top - monki          blazer - ebay           belt - vintage          shoes - new look          ring - h&m 

Okay guys, I'm off having a powernap !
x


14 comments

  1. great look, your skirt is pretty!!

    fashionate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk gecombineerd! Ik ben ook nog wat ziek, ben er nu ook wel klaar mee. Heel erg veel plezier vanavond! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk! Mooi rokje ook :) En beterschap trouwens :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, lekker vrolijk. :)
    xoxo Lana - A pretty world

    ReplyDelete
  5. superleuke outfit! Veel plezier vanavond! Hopelijk kun je het wat volhouden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit! Veel plezier vanavond!
    liefs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke rokje,staat leuk met het witte colbert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you lok fantastic baby

    NEW OUTFIT: stripes
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/gray-white-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the skirt! I'm veyr much into patterns recently, and I ordered a starry dress off Zalando the other day that I'm eagerly waiting for. Somehow patterns make me feel like spring might not be ages away :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik was ook heel ziek. Bah. Beterschap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is really stunning! I am in love with the polka dot skirt and your shoes! Such a perfect combination!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dat rokje is echt heel erg leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete