Feb 5, 2013

NEW IN / WHITE BLAZER

 photo 3-2_zpsbedec9a5.jpg

Hii Guys !

A while a go I had a impulse purchase on ebay, I suddenly wanted a white blazer and since it was so cheap I just bought it without thinking it through. A few days later I kind of regretted the purchase because I didn't quite no what to wear it with. But yesterday I received a package and there it was, the white blazer. And you know what ? I like it ! It's a thin blazer, so perfect for spring to wear !

I'm sorry for the horrible photo's, I made them black and white to cover up the bad lightning haha. Oh and I'm also sorry about the creases, it's because the blazer was folded in the mail !

 photo 2-2_zps822869b0.jpg
 photo 1-2_zps00aa660b.jpg
white blazer - ebay

And that's if for now ! Coming Monday my testweek will start, so I have to study :c
x


17 comments

  1. Love your blazer!!!

    Enter my give-away and win 2 amazing bracelets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die is gaaaf! Ik ben benieuwd hoe je hem gaat combineren, vast super! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik had hetzelfde probleem: wilde super graag een witte blazer maar had moeite met de combi's. Bij mij hangt hij dus nog steeds niet in de kast helaas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie blazer! Ben benieuwd hoe je hem gaat combineren. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah super leuk! Ik ben ook nog op zoel naar de perfecte witte blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blazer! Will be perfect to wear in the warmer weather! The perfect cover up!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. its fantastic baby

    MY NEW TOPMAN SWEATSHIRT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/fog-is-for-wolves.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hij is inderdaad mooi! En heeeel veel succes met je toetsen! Ik had vandaag mn laatste, en ben zo blij dat het achter de rug is :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erg leuk! ben benieuwd hoe hij er uit ziet in een complete outfit!


    Liefs, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could pull off blazers but they just look weird on me :(
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie blazer, ik vind witte blazers sowieso mooi, maar helaas word ik er héél bleek van :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the design of your blog! Btw, really nice blazer, I'm imagining myself wearing it ^_^
    Would you like to follow each other? Just tell me :D

    http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love white blazers it goes with everything :)


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love blazers! This is a nice pick ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete