Feb 11, 2013

FASHION / I knew you were trouble when you walked in

 photo trouble2_zps3c66f21a.jpg


Hii Guys !

I'm sorry for my short absence, I had a very busy weekend. Friday night Dylan stayed over and Saturday night I went to a dubstep party. I also went to the hairdresser Saturday, did you notice haha ? I'm sure you did, because it's  a lot shorter now ! I really like it though, what do you think ?

And Sunday I stayed in the whole day to study, I had my first two tests today, Dutch Language and management & organisation. Both went pretty well c:

 photo trouble_zps78ad3188.jpg
 photo trouble1_zps806dedc4.jpg
 photo trouble3_zpsa7403baa.jpg
jeans - lovely sally              sweater - h&m             heels - pearlz              necklace - fashionology

And that's it for now, I'll be studying the rest of the day while singing a long with taylor swift. It's really not my type of music, but her newest song, 'trouble' is just too catchy haha. shame on me !
x


20 comments

  1. Leuke outfit! Ik vind die schoenen echt geweldig! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk die roze kleurtjes! En je haar is ook erg mooi zo, lekker fris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je leuk, korter haar! Succes met leren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dit haar staat je leuk!
    En succes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik zag het meteen toen ik de post aanklikte, het staat je heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Het kortere haar staat je goed. Je outfit vind ik ook leuk. Ik hou van roze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik blijf je hakken heel leuk vinden!
    Staat je mooi, alles staat jou volgens mij mooi jaa!

    Liefs, Romy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je outfit is weer fantasties! Ik vnd je haar ook heel leuk, leuker zelfs.

    Ik woon ook heel dicht bij Delft. Een klas genoot vroeg laatst of ik jou kende, Eline? Kleine wereld dan ineens he?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh leuke outfit zeg. Tof dat roze. :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke outfit en ik vind je haar geweldig! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog :) This outfit is amazing! :) Thank you for the comment on my blog! I am a new follower and I hope for the follow back :)

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are pretty. :) Nice outfit. // drowsily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit, love your blog! x

    www.feathersandfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pretty blonde hair look uber cute with pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oeh je haar is echt heel erg leuk! EN je outfit ook natuurlijkk :) xx

    ReplyDelete