Jan 13, 2013

FASHION / they had to stop me 'cuz I've gone too far

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

Yesterday I made some churros with Dylan. Churros are by far my favourite snack, but as sad as it is, you can't by them anywhere here. So, we decided to make our own. I'd expected a very difficult recipe, but it turns out they're very easy to make ! For the ones who are interested, I used this recipe !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shirt - vintage        pants / blazer / shoes - h&m 

Well that's it for today ! I'm spending the rest of my Sunday with one of my friends in the winter sun !
x


11 comments

  1. Ik vind je outfit heel leuk! Vooral je bordeauxrode broek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit is precies hoe ik het ook zo aantrekken, toffe broek trouwens! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh ik vind je shirt heel erg leuk! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat is zo lekker, misschien ga ik het binnenkort ook maken. Je outfit is weer heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. Love the pants + the oversized blazer. xA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoring your look ;)


    xx,
    http://www.outoftheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave broek meid!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel gaaf! En churros, heerlijk!! Ik ga zeker binnenkort het recept gebruiken :)
    www.confashionsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die broek zit fijn hea, ik heb ´m in het zwart!

    ReplyDelete