Jan 15, 2013

FASHION / the radio is playing songs that remind me of you

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

Oh my God, it started snowing yesterday and now it's a winter wonderland. But, to be honest, I don't like the snow at all. It's only causing trouble here, no busses, no trains and the road is slippery, which means I basically have to walk to school x/ But yeah, we'll have to deal with it. 

Oh and I noticed the sweater looks a bit too short in these photo's . Haha maybe it's time I pass it on to my sister !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater / shorts - h&m             blouse - vintage             shoes - unknown                 necklace / ring - oasap

And that's it for today ! 
x


10 comments

  1. Hey, i love your blog an like your pictures. so nice :)
    you want to follow eacht other via gfc (and maybe bloglovin) ?
    i would be very happy :)

    lovely greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweater looks so pretty! xx

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cropped sweaters are cute too! It will be good for layering! I hope the snow isn't annoying you too much, please send it to me if so, I love the snow!!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is great! Brilliant post! xxx

    http://katie-elizabeth90.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je panty is echt heel gaaf! leuke combinatie ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke outfit! ^^
    liefs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment, after having a look through your blog and I love it, particularly your style! :)

    Love Fi xx

    http://andnowlifebegins.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete