Jan 24, 2013

FASHION / something good can work

 photo alone_zps5c4b0b71.jpg


Hii Guys !

Lately I've been a bit ill, I wake up with a headache almost every morning and I'm starving the whole day through. I have some little stomach cramps here and there but I don't feel sick. It's weird. So because of these little distractions I decided to stay home yesterday, and though I'm not better yet I still took some outfit shots, so I'm sorry if I look a bit sloppy.

 photo alone1_zpsf93d9c4a.jpg
 photo alone2_zps38e8b77a.jpg
 photo alone3_zpsced79c85.jpg
jeans / blazer / right ring / shoes - h&m              top - sheinside             left ring - primark

And that's it for now !
x


7 comments

  1. Beterschap! Die ringen zijn leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie jeans! En sowieso leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beterschap! Leuke broek! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the rings baby
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/red-rocker.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit, zoals altijd! Veel beterschap.

    ReplyDelete