Jan 7, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY / Never Neverland

Photobucket

I dream of a world unsee,
A world of pure make believe.
I sit by the window and think of Neverland,
I look for the shooting star second from Dreamland.

There's no place I would rather be,
While happy thoughts run wild and free.
A world made out of make believe,
how could we ever leave.

Neverland it's a plan,
We'll visit and always have joy and harmony.
Neverland lays off a distant shore,
Pass the moon through the clouds in a distant lenore.

There's no place I would rather be,
While happy thoughs run wild and free.
Everything is left behind as I take your hand,
And fly you to Never Neverland.






7 comments

  1. Leuke tekst! Ik vind de 2e foto ook heeeel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, leuke post! En videorecorders.. Mooie tijd, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf die tweede foto :)
    Ik hou van Disney films!

    x http://beautysparklesss.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter Pan is gewoon dé beste!

    Veel liefs,
    Amélie
    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog, newest follower- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete