Jan 10, 2013

FASHION / lift off this blindfold, let me see again

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

If there's one thing I hate about my school schedule, it is the fact that I can't take any proper outfit pictures. Because when I get home from school, late in the afternoon, it's already too dark outside. So maybe it's not only my school schedule, but also mother nature who's ruining all my photo's :c Luckily, I had a lot of free time between my lessons today, so I raced back home and took some pictures before the sun disappeared.

Oh and look at my new necklace, it came with the claw ring which I showed you in my last outfit ! I'm starting to love oasap.com c: 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top - forever21        skirt - h&m        leather jacket - zara          bag - ebay          necklace - oasap           shoes - unknown




13 comments

  1. Wat een leuke outfit! Gave tas :)

    x http://beautysparklesss.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeel erg leuk! Je tas is ook echt geweldig! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave ketting! Oasap verkoopt echt leuke sieraden :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat je supergoed!

    thenamesoundsperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave outfit! Ik heb hetzelfde probleem, ik ben bijna elke dag half 6 thuis, insane natuurlijk, maar dan is het al pikkedonker dus ik heb geen enkele mogelijkheid om foto's te maken. Wel in het weekend maar dan is iedereen weg en de zelfontspanner werkt nooit zo goed... Dilemma's dillema's! liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooove the outfit! Dat je snel heen en weer bent gegaan, you must love us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, love your shirt and necklace (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look! You are so beautiful! <3
    Following your blog!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the top and the necklace!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! I like your bag!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. waarom heb ik zolang niet meer op je blog gekeken? Het is zo mooi allemaal!

    ReplyDelete