Jan 26, 2013

FASHION / kiss me hard before you go

 photo j_zpsc16e27b0.jpg

Hii Guys !

I'm sorry for, again, the green pants. I'm a bit addicted to green lately, I just love the green combined with my white dr martens ! 

Yesterday I started my weekend with some noodles at daily wok and a party with a lot of friends. One of the guys turned 17 and we celebrated it in a local bar, I had an amazing time !

 photo j2_zps4a2be98e.jpg
 photo j3_zpsbf0d414b.jpg
 photo j4_zps17908fbc.jpg
 photo j1_zpsf5047b7c.jpg
 photo j5_zps0c20d68d.jpg
jeans - h&m          sweater - sheinside             shoes - dr martens           earrings - urban outfitters             ring - monki

And that's it for now. Today I'll be in the city with le boyfriend ! Have a nice weekend yourself !
x


16 comments

  1. Groen staat je ook echt heel leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bright, fun outfit.
    i just realised your house is so lovely!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. geweldig gecombineerd!
    Lovely docs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw, wat zie je er toch weer geweldig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind je outfit echt heel leuk! Groen staat je goed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha you look so fun! I love your outfit!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit!

    Ps: ik vind je blognaam erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes, your whole outfit and especially the first picture!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele leuke outfit! Vooral die trui! Heb ook overwogen om die te kopen maar weet niet welke kleur en ben al mint verslaafd haha dus ik begrijp je groen verslaving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. waarom staat alles jou perfect?! echt allllles zelfs een vuilniszak

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha my dear, the First one is funny :)
    I Follow you, 'cause its a very wonderful Blog!
    Kiss
    ela

    ReplyDelete