Jan 31, 2013

FASHION / if he loves you he loves you not

 photo lovesong1_zpse83e23d8.jpg


Hii Guys !

We almost outride January already, I can't believe it. Time flies when you're busy I guess. In about 2 weeks my testweek will start, and to be honest, this is the first one I'm nervous for. It's because I have my first, school exam, a real one which will still matter next year when I'm doing my final exams. I have to learn a lot, like a whole book, so wish me luck !

 photo lovesong_zps9272909a.jpg
 photo lovesong2_zps810f8e71.jpg
 photo lovesong3_zpsa18c08db.jpg
 photo lovesong4_zpsddc505a7.jpg
shorts - selfmade             sweater - h&m             left ring - primark            orange ring - monki               shoes - pearlz

Since the weather is terrible here, I thought I'd dress like spring to cheer people up c:
x



15 comments

  1. Succes! Vind die hakken nog steeds zooooo mooi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk de roze trui gecombineerd met de short :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit!

    liefs,
    www.mindyourdream.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are such a gorgeous print!

    Lulu - elyouelyou.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuke kleurrijke outfit! doet me verlangen naar de zomer :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veel succes! Echt een leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit. love colors. they look so much like spring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. succes met leren! Ik had vandaag het begin van m'n toetsweek; verschrikkelijk haha.
    Ik ging trouwens naar het booijmans van beuningen (ik weet niet of ik dit goed schrijf? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, you look like barbie, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat een mooie zachte outfit! aaah jouw ringen, i'm jealous! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een leuke outfit, vooral de short vind ik leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look ! ♥
    lots of love.

    http://therubberdoll.com

    ReplyDelete